<body>
N A VI GAT I ON;

Profile ▼ Links ▼ Reminisence ▼ Credits ▼ Songbox ▼
Entries

Christma-s ;





Let's sing Merry Christmas;
And a Happy Holidays :)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, December 6, 2014


So finally after more than a year I'm here again
it's because I suddenly saw someone's blog and suddenly recall
OH i actually have a blog

So I'm now in UK
studying
It feels good and not good to be here
the good thing is new environment new friends new people new culture
the bad thing is homesick, and new friends too

Homesick
the reason is I seriously miss Penang food so damn much
and of course my family relatives and friends
when I'm in Penang there's food everywhere
even at home
my mom will cook good food for me
the food here in UK is too expensive
even eating in a Chinese restaurant i need to spend at least 6 pounds for food
and I love Penang food too much
and Milo
bcoz i didnt bring any. Which is a very sad case

New friends
the thing about new friends
is that you can know how scary the true world actually is
of course there're nice people who treats you really good
there's one Chinese girl here who always cooks good food for me
and certain classmates are really really nice to me
but there's also people who make you feel scared
like those kind of people who are double sided
and you won't know when to believe them and when to not

However
no matter how terrible i feel
(I'm actually feeling quite good recently)
I still have to bear this for at least 6 months
get past the CNY damn homesick thingy
before I can go home
DAMN!
All i hope is i can have a peaceful uni life
it doesnt need to be very happy and enjoyable
just give me a peaceful life.






ANDDDD to show everyone my one and only boyfriend-idol *shy*
it's actually my first time being so crazy about someone